Kindly leave a comment and share
Chuks Udo Okonta
The ability to pay insurance premium as at when due is a huge challenge to most policyholders, as they are faced with numerous demands calling for funds.
To effectively invest in choice insurance policies, a policyholder needs some level of financial discipline and this can be achieved through leveraging Electronic Clearing Services (ECS).
ECS is a convenient option, that debits your premium from bank account on your premium due date automatically.
With ECS, there is no need to remember your premium due dates or issuing/depositing cheques. It helps to ensure your policy does not lapse due to non-payment.
ECS also referred to as direct debt, has helped instill financial discipline in many policyholders and helped them to comfortably pay their premium without hassles.
What to do.
* Choose the ECS payment model
* Ensure your account is funded
* Choose comfortable time for payment – monthly; quarterly; half yearly and annually.
* Keep your payment receipt
* Notify your insurer of any payment challenge