Kindly leave a comment and share
The 2023 Almond Insurance Industry Awards Panel of Judges headed by Ms. Prisca Soares, has officially released the names of Nominees in the various categories.
The very thorough nomination process which lasted for one month had top management staffs of Insurance and Broking Firms, Corporate and Individual Clients nominating companies, and individuals based on the criteria provided.
Although some of the nominations were disallowed due to non-compliance with the criteria, over Three Hundred People combined with companies participated in the process.
At the end of the rigorous fine-tuning exercise by the Judges, the following companies and individuals have emerged as nominees in some of the categories.
LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF THE YEAR
1. Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd
2. Coronation Life Insurance Company Ltd
3. AIICO Insurance Plc
4. Sanlam Life Insurance Nigeria Ltd
5. African Alliance Insurance Plc
6. Capital Express Assurance Co. Ltd
7. Old Mutual Nig. Life Insurance Company Ltd
8. Custodian Life Assurance Limited
9. Zenith Prudential Life Insurance Co Ltd
10. LASACO Assurance Plc
GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY OF THE YEAR
1. NEM Insurance Plc
2. Coronation General Insurance Plc
3. AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
4. Custodian & Allied Insurance Plc
5. Anchor Insurance Company Limited
6. Leadway Assurance Co. Ltd
7. Cornerstone Insurance Plc
MICRO/TAKAFUL INSURANCE COMPANY OF THE YEAR
1. Goxi Microinsurance Limited
2. Noor Takaful Insurance Limited
3. Hilal Takaful Nigeria Limited
4. Salam Takaful Insurance Company Ltd
INSURANCE CEO OF THE YEAR
1. Mr. Kunle Ahmed – (CEO) AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
2. Mr. Tope Smart (MD/CEO) NEM Insurance Plc
3. Mr. Tunde Hassan Odukale (MD/CEO) Leadway Assurance Co. Ltd
4. Mr. Augustine Osegha Ebose (MD/CEO) Anchor Insurance Company Limited
INSURANCE BROKING COMPANY OF THE YEAR
1. BOFF & Co. Ins. Brokers Ltd.
2. Y.O.A Insurance Brokers Ltd
3. Scib Nigeria & Co Ltd
4. Golan Heights Ins. Brokers Ltd.
5. HOGG Robinson Nigeria Ltd
6. FSL Insurance Brokers Ltd
7. ATIAT Insurance Brokers Ltd
INSURANCE BROKER OF THE YEAR
1. Mr. Oreoluwa Ebuoluwa Olarinmoye – (CEO BOFF & Co. Ins. Brokers Ltd)
2. Mr. Shola Tinubu. – (CEO Scib Nigeria & Co Ltd)
3. Mrs. Enitan Solarin – (CEO Y.O.A Insurance Brokers Ltd)
REINSURANCE CEO OF THE YEAR
1. Fola Daniel – (CEO – FBS Reinsurance Ltd)
2. Lawrence Nazare – (CEO – Continental Reinsurance Plc)
Speaking at a Press Conference in Lagos, the Chairman of the Awards Panel of Judges Ms. Soares, said that Winners in the various categories will be based on the decision of voters who forms 60% of the judging process while collated Data from NAICOM will balance it up.
To this end, she implore nominees to encourage their clients and the general public to visit the Awards Website:
(www.almondinsuranceindustryawards.com) to cast their votes. Although voting is FREE companies as well as individual clients can vote just once in each of the categories.
The voting process will be closed on the 20th of October to allow for final processing by the Awards Panel of Judges before the Awards Nite on the 3rd of November at the Queens Park Events Center where WINNERS will be announced.
The Annual Almond Insurance Industry Awards and Consumers’ Nite was instituted to reward the “Can Do Spirit”, of the men and women in the various arms of the insurance industry who strive daily to sell insurance products and services in Nigeria despite the myriad of challenges in the business environment and the low acceptability of insurance in Nigeria.
The Awards which started in 2018 has grown to become the biggest night for insurance practitioners, policy makers, entertainers and the general public to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere.
The epoch-making event will feature top rated Nigerian Comedians like Brain-jotter, Mr. Paul, AB Jokes, Akpan Okon, Cartoon Boy, MC Monica and a host of others. Music headliners this year are HarrySong, Skales, Terry G and a host of other new acts and Dancers.
DJ KENTALKY will be on the wheels of steel and show hosts is Godwin Aruwayo (Firstvoice)
VOTE NOW because Voting ends on the 20th of October
#Almond Insurance Industry Awards
#Insurance Biggest Nite
#insurance Meets Pop Culture